Tuesday 15 May 2012

God's Positive Answers


You Say               God Says                     Bible Verse
It's impossible           All things are possible         Luke 18:27
I'm too tired             I will give you rest            Matthew 11:28-30
Noone Really Loves me     I love you                      John 3:16; 3:34
I Can't go on             My Grace is Sufficient          2 Corinthians 12:9
I Cant figure things out  I will direct your steps        Proverbs 3:5-6
I Can't do it             You can do all things           Philippians 4:13
I'm not able              I am able                       2 Corinthians 9:8
It's not worth it         It will be worth it             Romans 8:28
I can't forgive myself    I Forgive you                   1 John 1:9 Romans 8:1
I Can't manage            I will supply all your needs    Philippians 4:19
I'm afraid                Your not given a spirit of fear 2 Timothy 1:7
I'm always worried        Cast all your cares on me       1 Peter 5:7
I'm not smart enough      I give you wisdom               1 Corinthians 1:30
I feel all Alone          I Will never leave you          Hebrews 13:5

http://heavenboundgb.worthyofpraise.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment