Saturday 6 July 2013

Arise My Son

Written by Barbara Alpert


If you have struggled with your relationship with a parent or are struggling as a parent, we are here to talk. Contact us today.
“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.” (Isaiah 60:1)
My beloved son, it is time for you to arise and take your stance in the Light of my Son. I, your heavenly Father, am calling you out of darkness. Arise from your affliction for the power –My power within you– is greater than your despondency. Healing, restoration, and freedom await, but you must have faith. I beckon you to arise to the new things I seek to do within, for, and through you.
Clearly, you do not perceive that your prison sentence, inner turmoil, and suffering are over. I, the Lord, have removed the chains that bound you. Your shackles are loose, and your prison doors are open. In your darkness, I heard your grieving and now I offer you my joy. Freedom and new life await but you must choose to come out of captivity. My valued one, it is time for you to behold, step forward, and partake in the new things I set before you.

Stop mulling over old wounds, hurts, and grudges. Abandon oppression, self-pity, and the lies of the enemy. He has stolen from you long enough. I will not tolerate it any longer! You are my son, a son of the King. I want you to fight and recapture that which he has stolen. Reclaim your life, family, joy,  and peace. Reclaim your freedom to live for Me, the One who brings you out of darkness and into the Light.
It is time for you to acknowledge you are well, strong, and capable of moving on. With your head held high, step forward trusting in Me, not man nor woman, to the higher ground I bequeath unto you. I have wonderful plans to use you in unimaginable ways, if you are willing to abandon your poverty-ridden condition. You are an heir to the King of kings. I seek to robe you with garments of honor and virtue, to crown you victory as you arise from the ashes.
Awake! Your liberty bell is ringing. Do you not hear it? My Light is shining upon you. Do you not see it? My power is within you. Do you not sense it? The enemy has no claim on you any longer. My beloved Son Jesus paid a great price for your release. You are mine! Grab hold, claim, and embrace your new life and freedom in Christ. My Word says, “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” (John 8:36)
At times it may seem scary, but do not fear for I am with you. At times, you may seek to retreat to your old familiar grounds, but this is unwise. At times, you will have questions and doubts, but remember morning, noon, and night I am with you. Talk with me as we breathe, live, and work together. Let us walk closely together in the new plan, life, and future I have prepared for you.  Arise my son…step out in faith…abiding, leaning, and trusting in Me daily.
Love,
Your Heavenly Father
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Barbara Alpert

Barbara Alpert resides on the West Coast of Florida. She is married and has two adult daughters and one grandson. Barbara enjoys writing and is a published author. She is currently working on two additional books with a goal in aiding hurting women. She is an active member at her church and is a leader of a women's small group within her home called, "Sister in Christ". She enjoys sharing God's word with others and building them up in their faith in Him through fellowship and prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment