Wednesday 23 May 2012

Khloe Kardashian: Who's My Daddy?



Paging Maury Povich…the results of Khloe Kardashian's paternity test are in. The father of Khloe is…not being revealed, because she refused to take the DNA test. 
On the season premiere of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, the family addresses rumors that Khloe's biological father is not Robert Kardashian. Kardashian's two ex-wives Jan Ashley and Ellen Kardashian told the National Enquirerthat the late lawyer told them Khloe was not his.
More doubt was cast on the Khloe & Lamar star when momager Kris Jenner admitted in her memoir that she'd had an affair around the time she got pregnant with Khloe. In the premiere, Kris says, "Khloe has had it with me torturing her over this swab test. I know all the rumors are absolutely ridiculous, but I know this is something she needs in order to feel complete." So Kris and the rest of the clan got swabbed, but when push came to spit for Khloe, she balked. "Mom, I don't care what they're saying … because everyone is calling me fat, do you want me to go get lipo? "Seriously, my dad is Robert Kardashian. My other dad is Bruce Jenner. If you f***ed other people during the same time and you do not know, go on Maury!" She goes on to tell her mom that she's no longer a Kardashian anyway – she's an Odom.

http://www.mydailymoment.com/gossip/the_gossip_wire/khloe_kardashian_who_s_my_daddy_.php







No comments:

Post a Comment