Sunday 30 September 2012

Why DO men send unsolicited pics of their penis?

Another poster asked this question in their thread; and I am curious...WHY DO men send those pics? and What do they get out of it? To be quite truthful with you, I have absolutely NO IDEA what men get from doing this. 

Guys: have you ever sent a woman, or do you KNOW SOMEONE who has sent a woman, unsolicited pics of your/their penis? WHY did you/they do it? Are they trying to attract the woman? Are they trying to turn her on? Are they just hoping she will send similar pics of herself? What do they feel when the woman reacts negatively? Do they think it's funny? 


Women: How many of you have received pics like this? how many of you said ANYTHING positive to the sender, like "nice", or "sexy, do you have any more" etc.? How many of you reacted angrily? How many of you kept the pics whether you reacted negatively or not, and what did/do you do with them?

Why [b]DO[/b] men send unsolicited pics of their penis?
Posted: 5/22/2009 5:27:09 PM
This has happened to me a few times and my girlfriends say this has happened to them more and more frequently and most of the time, you've never even MET the man.

Frankly, I don't understand it. I guess it's a fad, or just plum stupid.


Why [b]DO[/b] men send unsolicited pics of their penis?
Posted: 5/22/2009 9:04:45 PM
I've had so many sent to me over the years that I'm sure my "pecker decker" catalogue would have at least 5 pages by now, at about 20 per page.

I think there are several possible reasons why men would do this (usually younger males but rarely matured males--occasionally though)

1) the acceptance of a man's penis engenders your acceptance of HIM...at least this is something I believe they are experiencing--I could be wrong

2) exhibitionism can be an exciting experience and this is a safe method to exhibit yourself without fear or reprisal--I think exhibitionism is by far the most common reason

3) yes, some women do get turned on by knowing what a man's penis looks like when she shouldn't. the photo is like him paying homage to the effect of his arousal brought on specifically by her

4) for some men, the insecurity of penile size is quieted by her acceptance and especially positive response to seeing it...again, the acceptance thing

5) some are just hoping to turn her on so that they can get some cyber or phone bone

So although these are probably not all the reasons, this is what I figure they are doing it for.

And NO, I do not with to receive a photo of your penis LOL...I'm now desensitized to the experience of strangers' penises...and wish to have an exclusive fixation instead

Why [b]DO[/b] men send unsolicited pics of their penis?
Posted: 5/22/2009 5:35:39 PM
I think I have a good reason for why this happens and what men are getting out of it. Basically, IMHO, it comes down to maturity. You see, if you guys remember well, when you were, oh say years old, do you remember being with your little buddies and showing off your "pp". Remember the old "I'll let you see mine if you let me see yours". Men like to display their prowess. For eons of ages, this is how its been.
But we have come a long ways (I hope) from those uncivilized days to the civilized world we live in now.

What I truly believe is this, men just like to show their "pp's" as if they are still that little 5, 6,7 year old boy and just haven't graduated to a level of maturity to know that a respectable, decent woman does not what to see his "pp" until she is ready to see it. Its no different than a flasher in public or a woman who just wants to show her breasts in public. Immature women like to make their breasts noticeable in public because they know it draws attention, but then complain when the attention is given and is not only from those she would hope would be paying attention but those she hoped wouldnt' notice as well. Of course since the female sexual organs are not visible unless the women is nude, yet there are many woman who will wear really tight fitting stretchy pants that will reveal their "cameltoe". But again, its for attention and the old "look what I've got".

Men who send unsolicited pictures don't realize or care to realize that a woman has seen so many of them in her time that she isn't really that impressed with seeing pictures even if they are of you. However, once she is ready to see it, she will marvel at it. Then its more than just a penis to her, its the object of her desire. But men have to realize you have to get the woman to this point. It takes some time, and of course, some dialogue back and forth. I have had women reveal their "privates" to me in emails and on cams as I revealed mine to them, but this was after it was mutually agreed on between the woman and me.



http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts12398868.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment