Thursday 10 May 2012

Help me satisfy her sex drive My wife is wearing me out because she craves sex all the time.

Dear Miriam


My wife is wearing me out because she craves sex all the time.
She wasn't always like this. Before the menopause, we had sex once or twice a week and were both content. Now there's no worry about getting pregnant again - we have four children - she says she feels relaxed and eager for as much sex as I can manage.
I've been wondering if a vibrator or other sex toy might take the heat off me, at least a little, and keep her satisfied?

Yes, using a sex toy as a team mate to keep your wife happy is a great idea. Good on you for seeing a sex toy as a supplement to your skills rather than a replacement.
These toys can add a little fun and adventure to the bedroom, solo or together.
It's best to discuss your wife's feelings about sex toys before springing anything new on her. Make the decision together and select the toy together. You can contact FP Sales on 0870 444 5116 or visit www.fpsales.co.uk/generalpublic for details of their SexWare range.

No comments:

Post a Comment