Friday 13 July 2012

A Life Surrendered


And so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.Esther 4:16
Don't be afraid of making decisions, because the devil wins all standoffs. God teaches us through our mistakes. Your steps will be ordered of the Lord if you seek Him in every endeavor. Don't allow the devil to gain a toehold in your life through procrastination and indecision.
The children of Israel stood on one side of a valley week after week—until a young shepherd boy with a slingshot came along and made a decision to do something about the situation.
D. L. Moody said, "It is yet to be seen what God would do through one man's life surrendered totally to Him. I determine to be that man." Moody was never ordained, but he shook three continents with the power of God, because he realized "all things are possible to those that believe" (Luke 1:37). 

Be decisive for Christ. Commit to Him now. Don't worry about how the world will respond. Jesus will see you through every circumstance and valley.
Jesus, see me through. Help me to be 
decisive and to act immediately upon 
Your every command. Give me the 
courage to follow You wherever 
You lead. Amen.
daily breakthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment