Tuesday 18 December 2012

Receiving A Miracle

Dear friends and partners,

   This week I finish part 2 of the study, "Receiving a miracle from God."  The prophet Isaiah asked the question in chapter 53, "Who will believe the report of the Lord?"  The report of the Lord is the final word on your life no matter what the world has to say.  Through the years I have learned to trust God in the most difficult situations imagined.  I know many of you have done the same.  The same God that miraculously brought you out of the matter is the same God who will do it again!

   The doctors report may be against you, but the word of the Lord is for you.  Sickness and disease cannot win against a victorious Believer in Jesus Christ!  Debt, lack and poverty cannot take your life because Jesus paid the price for your sins and He has redeemed you from the curse of the law that was against you.  I encourage you today to walk in the promise of the word of God and receive your miracle now!

   Please send me your miracle prayer request so that I may come into agreement with you.  I know that God's power and glory will be released upon your life and will drive out the enemies of your faith.  You can email your most urgent prayer request to me now at prayer@johnwsmithjr.com


I have been told by media professionals that I give away too much teaching on the Faith Now program.  I am told that in order to succeed in Christian TV I am going to have to limit the amount of revelation I share with you.  I do not agree with the media professionals.  I agree with what Jesus said in Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils, freely you have received, freely give."  

   Although I offer teaching products and ask for viewers to partner with me in bringing the message of faith and prosperity to the world, I will not limit nor hold back the words of the Holy Spirit that He has placed in my heart and mouth.  It is more important for me to take the time I have and use it to fulfill the command to teach the nations and make disciples out of them.  

   I choose to trust God that He will speak to the people about sowing into this ministry.  I pray that you will consider becoming a financial partner with me as the Lord leads you to give.  I encourage you to stand in agreement with me for the coming year of 2013.  You can sow a seed now or mail it in to:  Faith Now  PO Box 2605 Clarksville, Indiana 47131 USA.


God bless you a Thousandfold! 
John W. Smith, Jr.



No comments:

Post a Comment