Monday 27 February 2012

Does sex boost your beauty?

Asked by editorAngelica

In our article Eight Ways Sex Makes You Beautiful (http://www.youbeauty.com/relationships/eight-ways-sex-makes-you-beautiful) we give you some science behind (regular, safe) sex as a natural beauty-booster. What beauty effects of sex have you found, if any?

Replies to this message (2)

  • Avatar
    0
    Cleopatra561 answered:
    You are absolutely right - it makes my skin positively glow. Since I remarried two years ago, everyone keeps telling me Iook YEARS younger and that I am always glowing. I am like the woman in your article - I had NO idea how wonderful sex can be because I was in a bad relationship for nearly 40 years. Now I am crazy in love - always ready for sex, and the sex is dynamite........................
  • Avatar
    1
    CalGirl answered:
    Absolutely. Nothing like the glowing skin of post coital interaction. Just like your skin looks after running 4 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment