Saturday 17 March 2012

God of Love


The greatest attribute of God is that He is a God of love. He loved us so much that He sent Jesus Christ, His only Son, so that we might have new everlasting life (John 3:16). By His death and resurrection, Jesus paid for our salvation. He was raised from the dead by the Father and given life and authority over the powers of darkness. God now imparts that life and authority to all who come receiving His provision for their sin. God’s Word says that whoever calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved.
You can pray the following prayer right now to ask God to come into your heart so you can receive the new birth. Old things pass away and all things become new in Christ.
“Dear Lord Jesus, I know that according to your Word in John 3:3, I must be born again to see the kingdom of God. Father I know I am a sinner. I believe Christ died for me. I believe that you shed your blood, died on the cross for me and rose again from the dead. I repent and turn from my sins. I need you Jesus.
I no longer want to be in control of my life. Please come into my heart, forgive me of my sins and be my personal Lord and Savior from this day forward. Please give me the strength by your precious Holy Spirit to live for you.
Please forgive me of my sins…I want to turn from my sins.
Jesus, thank you for the gift of salvation… I promise to obey you with the help your Holy Spirit and to follow you all the days of my life. In Jesus Name…. Amen”
If you prayed that prayer, you are now saved! Click here to let us know about your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment