Friday 11 May 2012

70-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN FINALLY READY TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE SEXVIBE


VIBE Posted May 11, 2012

70-Year-Old Virgin Finally Ready To Get Married and Have Sex
Here's something you don't read about everyday.

One of the world's oldest walking virgins is finally ready to give love and sex a shot. Meet Pam Shaw: she's 70-years-old and has never slept with a man.

“Now’s the time. I’m ready to take the plunge for the right bloke. My standards are still very high, though," Pam said in an interview. "I’m hoping to bag a tall, dark and handsome millionaire.”

Pam blames her abstinence on her passion for her life-long career as a cabaret dancer. She says for as long as she can remember men have been getting the wrong impression of her because of cabaret's risque nature.
“Men saw the outfits I wore on stage and thought I would be easy. But I’ve never really been intimate with a man, just a bit of kissing. I had a sexy stage name and dressed sexy but that was all for my career.”

Today, Shaw is now ready to find the right male suitor and finally get hitched.

“I feel I am ready to give marriage a go and maybe go to bed with a man. You are never too old for anything. Just look at Joan Collins," says Pam.

How did she hold out for so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment