Sunday 24 March 2013

Get Your Healing In 2013

by peacefulone

This is for faith people. If you are not leave this alone. The interesting thing is that faith is a very simple thing, but for human reasoning it won’t work. Really smart people who have a lot of confidence in their own abilities have a really tough time with faith. God knows this; yet because He is so good and loving He has given every man a portion of faith and you don’t need much!

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. Matthew 17: 20

“For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.” (Romans 12:3)

Okay, it’s been established that everyone has the ability to have faith for whatever they need.

It just so happens that I have experience in trying to get healed. I remember when I could not walk…well. I became disgusted. I became desperate. I looked at people older than me and younger than me and no where that I look did anyone have that problem. Now I love God, but I have read His promises in the bible. There was nothing to tell me to be happy or satisfied with my plight or my lot in life. In fact, His word says the opposite!

The proper thing to do would have been to dig out my healing scriptures and saturate myself in them…I’ve done that many times before. So I just went before God and my every thought was on looking for His direction, guidance and solutions for me. God is faithful and so He sent solutions. My feet were healed and I now walk several miles per week…this from someone who could barely walk to the car.

So in this Year of Great Grace…make up your mind to do two things:

1. Get your healing.

2. Find out what you can do for God.



http://peacefulone.wordpress.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment