Friday 16 November 2012

Honoring Your Husband Through Embracing Femininity

Honoring Your Husband Through Embracing Femininity   encouragements for wives    roomag roo mag honor femininity    Unveiled Wife

Femininity is a gift God has designed women with that contrasts the design of men. There are differences in gender that are very distinct and those differences play a role in marriage.

I grew up with a twin brother as well as a rough-edged family environment. We played outside all of the time, we camped, fished, and enjoyed getting dirty. I was a “Tom-Boy” – embracing a tough side that had nothing to do with make-up, accessories, or other girly things.


Now that I am a wife, I realize that my husband delights in my femininity. When I take the time to present myself in a beautifully delicate way he feels honored to be my husband. This does not mean that the days I neglect my appearance he loves me any less… rather my ability to embrace femininity shows him that I respect our differences as husband and wife, male and female.

I am learning that there are certain ways I can embrace my femininity, such as closing the bathroom door when I go to the bathroom, having self-control with my bodily functions, and try a little more with my physical appearance… even it I am just going to be hanging out with my husband!

About Unveiled Wife

About Unveiled Wife         Unveiled WifeMy name is Jennifer Smith and Unveiled Wife is my personal blog.  I am a Christian, a wife and a soon-to-be mother.  These are my three most important priorities in life, in that order.
Unveiled Wife launched in March of 2011.  I first began this blog to share with other wives the struggles and the healing I encountered in my first few years of marriage.  By God’s grace it has grown into much more than I could ever have imagined, reaching women from all around the world joined together in our community of almost 60,000.
I believe that if you want a thriving marriage, you must be intentional about it.  
My passion motivating every post is to encourage other women in their role as a wife, focusing on the foundational principles about marriage revealed throughout the Bible.  I write on faith, marriage and motherhood… and the occasional random post that may not fit perfectly into one of those categories.
My goal is to create an atmosphere where women feel safe to share their marriage experiences, find encouragement and affirm each other.


http://unveiledwife.com/about/

No comments:

Post a Comment