Saturday 10 November 2012

For The Men: Increasing a Woman’s Sex Drive

The best way to help a woman have a high sex drive is just to have lots of sex with her. Get her in the habit of having sex often, and she will come to expect it when she crawls into bed with you. Develop the habit of sex. Get your relationship to be where sex is the norm at bedtime instead of the exception. Sex Frequency Statistics say that most people have sex 1.3 times per week, and if I’m guessing correctly, this isn’t enough for most red-blooded men.

For some reason, it takes women some warming up after there has been a dry spell (and I would call once a week a dry spell). So you have sex once and it’s not that great. Don’t miss the opportunity to have sex again the following night, this is very important! 




Don’t assume that since you just had sex, she needs a break, I could guarantee you that the second night of sex will be hotter than the first because she is more warmed up and now that she’s had a dose of your testosterone in her body for a day, she is starting to feel the sex drive kick in. This is how women’s bodies work. In fact I wouldn’t assume she needs a break until three consecutive days of sex (with the third usually being the hottest for her) On that fourth day, take a breather for one day, maybe two. Then start the process all over again. Men’s bodies work the opposite way where if they go without for awhile, they start feeling the urge. If a woman goes without for awhile, she doesn’t really care, instead, her sex drive builds with frequency.

Now if you are having sex this frequently, don’t make her orgasm every night. If I orgasm about twice a week, I’m good, it will get annoying if she is under pressure to orgasm all the time, sometimes she just wants to be f****ed hard, and that is completely satisfying in a different way. Sometimes she likes it slow and gentle. Sometimes she likes it creative, wild, and different.


Something else I’d like to mention is a problem I have with handjobs and blowjobs. I’m a big fan of doing handjobs and blowjobs, I think they’re great. When I’m sick or really tired, or as great foreplay for the final objective, I think they’re super. What I don’t like about them, is that they satisfy the man so much, that he neglects sex the following night (when I’m really wanting it). My suggestion, is to make the goal her orgasm the following night (because she will be ready, remember the second/third night rule) and if during her orgasm, you just happen to get hard and excited too, well great, finish the job proper.

I just thought this was a much needed post, because I think there are way too many men out there that don’t understand how female sexuality works, how it builds, and how just one night of sex per week isn’t going to get you the results you want. Once a week is not enough to satisfy you, and it’s not enough to build up her sex drive.

If you are a women out there reading this, do you agree with me or do you think I’m way off base. Please chime in to let these men know how our bodies really work. Thanks!

How To Be Saved

Romans 3:23″For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

We are all sinners, none of us are good. None! We can never meet the standard of perfection that God has for us.

Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Since we are sinners, we deserve death. That is the only fair and just consequence for our actions.

Romans 5:8 declares, “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

God loves us so much, that He sent His only son to die on our behalf so we wouldn’t have to. It is a free gift for us to accept, but it is not ours unless we accept it.

Romans 10:9, “that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”
To accept God’s free gift, we must say with our mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in our hearts that He died and was raised from the dead.

Romans 8:1 teaches us, “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.”

We will not be judged by God for our sins, Jesus took our punishment for us.

Romans 8:38-39, “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Nothing, NOTHING, can separate us from the love of God. Not sin, not anything! God will always love us.

If you would like to become a Christian, here is a prayer for you that you can pray.

Dear Lord,

I am a sinner, I am not good. I accept the free gift of Jesus Christ that you have given me. Please forgive all of my sins.  Help me to follow and love you in everything that I do. 


Amen

About Me

My prayer is that God works here to show his unending grace and love to ALL His children in however way He sees fit.  Dear Lord, please use me, help them to see You and not me.
I’m 34 years old, I have three wonderful daughters and I live in the Midwest.  I am a stay-at-home mom and I homeschool.  I believe in reformed theology.  I love running, playing guitar, blogs, drinking coffee with friends and spending time with God.
Sis

Sexy Christian Wife

Scandalous, Vulnerable, Holy, Marriage Advice


http://passionatechristianmarriage.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/for-the-men-increasing-a-womans-sex-drive/

No comments:

Post a Comment