Tuesday 27 November 2012

It's God's Will to Heal You

Written by Mark Brazee
And there came a leper to him, beseeching him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, If thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean. And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed. (Mark 1:40-42)
The average Christian is in the same position as this leper was - not knowing whether it is God's will to heal or not. The believer may think, I know God is able to heal. I just don't know whether or not it's His will to heal me.

The leper knew the ability of Jesus. He came to Jesus and said, "Lord, if You will, You can make me clean." I've heard the same thing from people in prayer lines. They stand there praying, "Oh, Lord, I know You're able to heal me."

But knowing God is able isn't enough; it's just a starting point. Knowing God's ability is about 25 percent of the answer. The other 75 percent is knowing His will.

The one hindrance that stood between the leper and his miracle was revealed in his statement: "If thou wilt, thou can make me clean." The same is true for people all over the world. They are trusting God for healing.

But if you were to ask them if they are convinced that it is God's will to heal them, they would probably answer, "I sure hope so." They are operating in strong hope, but they haven't stepped over into the realm of faith yet.

Faith always begins where the will of God is known. "I know God heals some people," you may say. But only when you know that it's God's will to heal you do you reach the beginning point of faith.

Confession: 

I know without a doubt that it is my Father's will to 
heal me. I come to Him with confident assurance that He 
desires my healing even more than I do. Healing is mine!

Source: 365 Days of Healing by Mark Brazee


General Devotions - 365 Days of Healing

http://www.cfaith.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9373:its-gods-will-to-heal-you-gd&catid=93:365-days-of-healing-


No comments:

Post a Comment