Saturday 10 November 2012

Sizzler #12 Female Orgasms

I was kind of disappointed on my wedding night when I discovered that having intercourse with my husband didn’t give me an orgasm. I just thought that it would, why would intercourse only let him have the orgasm and not me, that didn’t make sense. But lucky for me, I had “accidentally” figured out how to have an orgasm by myself when I was a teenager and I just had to show my husband the techniques.

A lot of women figure out how to have an orgasm through masturbation (without their husbands around) and then they teach their husbands how to do it. This is not something to be ashamed of or to avoid. If you have been married awhile and still haven’t had an orgasm, then I highly recommend you masturbate and figure it out. Orgasms are totally worth it, sex is about BOTH of you receiving immense pleasure, not just him. He is going to like the fact that you can orgasm, it will help him to not feel like a failure and it really arouses him too when you start screaming and breathing heavily.



One of the main keys to having an orgasm is to figure out how to relax. I know, it is weird, why would you have to relax to get really excited. It doesn’t make sense, but there is no way you are going to have one if you aren’t relaxed. Somehow your mind has to shut off before that orgasm can turn on. When I first had trouble shutting my mind off it helped me to focus on something relaxing, so I would imagine soft clouds floating by in the sky just to relax me and help me let go. Now that I think about it “clouds” would make a good secret sex word for my husband and myself. (Did ya get that Babe? , clouds ) I’ve learned from Sheila over at To Love Honor and Vacuum that men have an empty place in their brains where they can go and think about nothing. No wonder it is so easy for them to orgasm, unfortunately women don’t have a “nothing” place, so we have to figure out how to turn our brains off.

I learned from Ted Talks that some women can have orgasms using just their minds and without any stimulation at all. There was a woman who had one while riding the bus just using her mind. I haven’t been able to do that, but I can get myself pretty excited just by using my mind. It sounds like a fun thing to at least try, maybe the next time we go on a road trip and the kids are all yelling at each other in the back and playing their Leapsters, I’ll just close my eyes and see how far I take it. (with my DH driving of course) There was another woman who had orgasms by brushing her teeth, that is just weird.

I don’t like vibrators, too much too fast. They just aren’t for me, but it wouldn’t hurt to try. Also, we still haven’t figured out how to have an orgasm through intercourse with no clitoral stimulation. I believe it involves a lot of rubbing in the right place (similar to a dog humping your leg), we’re working on it. As soon as we figure it out, I’ll let you know more. Or maybe you could give me some tips?

Here are some orgasm tips:
1.  Lubrication is essential, if you are dry it’s probably not going to happen
2.  It takes awhile, and it is supposed to take awhile, that is just how you are designed.  If you are feeling rushed, this will stress your brain out and get in the way of you shutting it off.
3.  Figure out where your clitoris is!
4.  Experiment on your husband with the specific intention of experimentation, not sex.  Just say, “Honey, I would really like to figure out how to have an orgasm tonight, would you just give me an hour of your time and play with me without having sex?”   Remember NO SEX, riiiight :)
God bless!


How To Be Saved

Romans 3:23″For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

We are all sinners, none of us are good. None! We can never meet the standard of perfection that God has for us.

Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Since we are sinners, we deserve death. That is the only fair and just consequence for our actions.

Romans 5:8 declares, “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

God loves us so much, that He sent His only son to die on our behalf so we wouldn’t have to. It is a free gift for us to accept, but it is not ours unless we accept it.

Romans 10:9, “that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”
To accept God’s free gift, we must say with our mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in our hearts that He died and was raised from the dead.

Romans 8:1 teaches us, “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.”

We will not be judged by God for our sins, Jesus took our punishment for us.

Romans 8:38-39, “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Nothing, NOTHING, can separate us from the love of God. Not sin, not anything! God will always love us.

If you would like to become a Christian, here is a prayer for you that you can pray.

Dear Lord,

I am a sinner, I am not good. I accept the free gift of Jesus Christ that you have given me. Please forgive all of my sins.  Help me to follow and love you in everything that I do. 


Amen

About Me

My prayer is that God works here to show his unending grace and love to ALL His children in however way He sees fit.  Dear Lord, please use me, help them to see You and not me.
I’m 34 years old, I have three wonderful daughters and I live in the Midwest.  I am a stay-at-home mom and I homeschool.  I believe in reformed theology.  I love running, playing guitar, blogs, drinking coffee with friends and spending time with God.
Sis

Sexy Christian Wife

Scandalous, Vulnerable, Holy, Marriage Advice

http://passionatechristianmarriage.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/transparency-or-wisdom-in-marriage/

No comments:

Post a Comment