Wednesday 24 April 2013

Be Made Whole In Jesus Name!


Christian Healing Course: 

And the whole multitude sought to touch Him: for there went virtue out of Him, and healed them ALL ~ Luke 6:19

Christian Healing Bible study Jesus crown of thornsChristian healing is something very close to my heart.

I was not raised Christian. But, by the time the Lord finally got hold of me, I had lots of places that I needed Him to heal.

Like me, you may need a healing touch from God in your spirit, your emotions, or even in your body. Whatever touch you need, it is exactly what Jesus went to the cross for.

Faith Healing vs. Miracles

Before we begin here, we need to make an important distinction. A biblical healing and a miracle are not the same thing.
I am not sure if you can relate. But, I personally have shed many tears because I didn't understand the difference.
After being ill for a few years, I was eventually diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia.
I would go up for prayer at various healing services, and wondered why others were being healed instantly, while I was not. Did I not have enough faith? Was healing just not for me?
I went through similar turmoil as I sought Jesus' for healing over childhood abuse and other pains in my heart. Did He just not care about me?
What God taught me through His Word, time alone with Him, watching my own healing manifest, and watching others be restored, is that a miracle is instantaneous. A healing is gradual.

Whether physical, emotional, or spiritual, your healing usually comes in layers. It is as if God carefully removes each layer of pain as He works inside of you until you are fully restored.

If you are seeking God for an emotional or spiritual transformation, God specialized in restoring our broken places. As you discover how to take yourself before Him, shattered pieces and all, He will put you back together again.


Bible Study Online Logo









No comments:

Post a Comment