Saturday 15 June 2013

Nothing Wasted!

Do you wonder what happens to the seeds that God has given you to sow?

Many of you faithful soldiers in God's Army may not see the results of your work for some time. I know of missionaries who saw no fruit from their labors for years! Still, they work in God's vineyards tirelessly, and know that no efforts for Him are ever wasted.
Tonight many of you are agonizing over feeling that your life is being wasted; that your labors for the Lord have been in vain. Please, take heart! You are merely experiencing the same struggle Isaiah did when he wrote, "Then I said, 'I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength for nothing and in vain; Yet surely my just reward is with the LORD, and my work (recompense) with my God" (Isaiah 49:4, NKJV).

Believe me, in God's economy there is no waste! Do you remember the story of the loaves and the fishes? Then you will also remember that after feeding the 5,000 Jesus sent His men to gather up all the crumbs. Now, if God was that concerned about wasting bread, do you think He'd waste one minute of your life? Of course not. So trust Him and believe that, whether you see results on this earth or not, your reward is with Him!
Our Evening Prayer - Let's Pray Together…
God loves you and wants to answer your prayer. Say this prayer with me:

Heavenly Father, I thank You that not one minute of my life is wasted and that every seed I sow is part of Your plan. Give me the courage to go on, even when I don't see results, knowing that You are a God Who will never forget my labors of love or one second of ministry to Your saints. I praise You for all the joy my efforts bring to You, and for the rich rewards You are preparing for me in heaven. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


image

logo

No comments:

Post a Comment